Abstract along with the full paper need to be submitted for approval to the Editorial Board by the date announced.
Use EasyChair system for paper submission online: https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=ical2013
Alternatively send your paper as e-mail attachment: email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please caption your mail: SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT /PAPER FOR ICAL 2013.
Guidelines to Access EasyChair website: https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=ical2013
- Open EasyChair page, open user account as per the procedure laid down by them.
- Log on to your account
- Submit your paper online
- An e-mail confirmation will reach you for paper receipt
- Send e-mail to email@example.com in case of any problem
These guidelines are for authors to write conference papers
- Papers should reflect the conference theme: Major Themes- Cloud Computing Models & Services - Cloud Computing Solutions for Academic Libraries - Globalizing Libraries through Cloud Computing - Standards and Best practices for Library Services on the Cloud - Change Management Strategies, Issues, Policies, and Programs - Staff Training and Education
- Abstract along with the full paper need to be submitted for approval to the Editorial Board by the date announced.
- You may submit online using EasyChair https://www.easychair.org/account/signin.cgi?conf=ical2013 OR send as e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com . Please use caption: SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT /PAPER FOR ICAL 2013.
- ICAL shall have the first publication rights to papers presented at the conference
- Please submit copyright authorization as per Form
- Structure of the paper
- Title of the paper - title should be concise and expressive of the content; a sub-title may be added if required
- Name/s of author/s, Institution address, city and country
- Abstract not exceeding 250 words
- Up to 10 keywords
- Body of the paper
- References (APA Style)
- Length of paper: 3 – 10 pages (A4 size), single space, 12 point font size, Times New Roman, Word or RTF file format
- Tables and Figures may be incorporated into the text of paper as close to where they are first referred
- Papers may be written and presented in English. The Conference offers no provision for interpreters
- Paper in language other than English language should be accompanied with English version
- Avoid using unexplained acronyms, sets of initials, and phrases not understandable to international audience
- Keep to time line to see your paper in Conference website, and inclusion in the Conference papers CD
- Please send also a short CV on a separate page
The Conference invites abstracts along with full paper in the prescribed format in one go only. The full paper will be reviewed by the reviewers appointed by the Editorial Board for acceptance/modifications/rejection as per following guidelines
- That content of the paper is relevant to the theme and objectives of the conference
- That the findings and conclusions are valid and well supported
- That the findings and conclusions are of interest and significance to the outcome expected from the conference
- That the paper is clear, concise, and well prepared in the required format
- That the previously published, product specific, or promotional papers will not be considered
- That content of the paper contributes to new ideas on the theme of the conference
- That the contents of the paper are of lasting value and impact